Saturday, March 2, 2013

Poll Results: February

The poll didn't get much love during a month that was apparently all about it. But I'm not bitter.

So at first I was patting myself on the back for having thought up such a witty poll that kind of matched this months overall theme while not actually at all but then I was genuinely intent on learning the most favourite internal organ of my audience. (I talk as if there's a whole bunch of people that read my blog...)

Kind of sad that at the end of the month, there is no real winner! Only a few losers. Anything that got a vote only got one vote so that means there was no one thing that took the lead and stole the show. The winners were: Liver, Stomach, Lungs, Brain, and Spleen.


I understand the reasoning behind most if them except for the spleen, but then again I don't even know what its function is so I could just not be picking up on something. I also noticed it was quite ironic that the idea behind this topic was from the hearts that pop out everywhere (not literally, that would be pretty scary.) during Valentine's Day but that the option for heart got no votes.

On to the next month!

I've decided to be a bit silly (huge change, I know) and go for a poll about polls. I'm excited to see how this goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...