Monday, April 1, 2013

Poll Results: March

Totally the lamest poll to date. My question was Do You Like Polls? and obviously the only people who voted on a poll were the ones who liked them. But maybe they were just being nice. All 4 of them.


First totally unanimous answer so party hats for everyone and let's celebrate!

Right now I'm contemplating this month's poll but I don't know what direction to go towards. Should I be really random? Should I go straightforward? Why don't you comment on what you want next month's poll to me so that I can do what my "audience" wants instead of what my brain randomly decides!

As for April, it's when vegetation is starting to grow again so why not figure out what everyone's favourite tree is!

Go forth and vote!

treeeeeeeees

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...