Saturday, November 9, 2013

Halloween A Few Days Late

I totally forgot to tell you guys about my halloween costume this year!

I had the brilliant brainwave a few months back to be Rapunzel for halloween since I've got the hair and eyes so might as well. I had started to piece together my costume, long purple skirt paired with a medieval-looking purple shirt, flowers for my hair and was in the process of looking for a Pascal BUT THEN I saw that I was scheduled to work that night so all my plans fell apart.

(Yes, I know I'm 18, but that doesn't mean I can't go trick or treating. I was going to go with my friend and we were going to be the first Disney princess, Snow White, and the last! You may know tell me that is an amazing idea.)

hippie me
So I settled for wearing a flower headband and being a hippie since work has a uniform that purple skirts somehow doesn't comply with.

My coworkers dressed up as well. Highlight of my night was the dude who ironically dressed up as a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...