Thursday, November 1, 2012

Capital N for Noooooooo

It's November now so I have to get into the habit of writing Nov. at the top of my paper instead of Oct. Very difficult stuff.

But the worst thing is that my handwriting is not especially friendly towards capital Ns. I tend to have very round writing but Ns are very sharp so there is no way for my to comfortably write one.

So yeah, one whole month of torture and then I'm good.

Not that I don't like November, it's my second favourite month since my half-birthday's in it and the weather is not like death yet.

Internet high five to the first person who can guess slash do basic math to figure out my birthday month!


1 comment:

  1. June? I really didn't check my counting, but whatevevs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...