Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Poll Results: December

This was kind of disappointing. After getting 7 whole votes in my previous poll, I was expecting an increase in number. But, alas, only three got in on the action. I guess the question was slightly too weird.

Here are the results:

Seems like blue was the overall winner with dark blue taking the prize. I am not surprised with these results seeing as blue is a pretty amazing colour.

It would make my life if January's poll got more than a few votes since it means people actually care! New topic is: Favourite Type of Severe Weather

4 comments:

  1. Then you should totally vote in the poll on the side bar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thunderstorm, too. . . snows storms are a near 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they'd probably be the most popular!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...