Just a quick post to tell you the highlights of all the costumes people at my school wore today:
- Cheshire cat
- Dorothy, Tin Man, Cowardly Lion, Scarecrow
- Cave woman
- Mexican (borderline racist)
- Hipster Santa ("Halloween is too mainstream")
- Clark Kent (a ridiculously attractive English teacher did this complete with the superman shirt underneath)
- Robin (the girl's name was robin, too.)
- Snow White
- Audrey Hepburn
- The Doctor
- Mad scientist
- Some students went as some teachers from our school
So yeah, my day was epic and pretty much consisted of me looking around in awe at all the costumes. Of course, we had a million bunnies and cats but whatever.
Question: What were your favourite costumes that you saw today? Or at least what are your favourites from my list?