Monday, October 15, 2012

My Ears Kind Of Love Me Right Now

This is me right now.
So I just added about 30 new songs to my ipod and am in heaven right now. I listen to music pretty much all the time - walking to and from school, while doing homework, when running, before going to bed, while I'm having conversations with other people - so the songs I have end up getting pretty overplayed after a while.

But since I'm a lazy person, I will jot down songs that I discover - on scraps of paper, on my hand, on the notes app in my phone, on my sister's forehead - but not take the time to find them and load them to my music listening device.

So I'll be going about my life, with music, obviously, and then my brain will be like "I NEED TO LISTEN TO THAT SONG THAT WAS REALLY GOOD THAT WE DISCOVERED 3 WEEKS AGO" and I'll be like "cool beans, let me just find it in my ipod... wait. oops, haven't added it yet, sorry man."

^Yes, I have conversations with my brain. Yes, in these conversations my brain talks in caps lock and I talk in lowercase letters.

So this is why I feel pretty darn near euphoric when I talk the time to get every single one of those songs on my ipod and can listen to them whenever I want.

If anyone's interested in the songs, you can ask in the comments and I'll happily oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...